Livingston Round Table Beer Festival
Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd April at the Livingston Cricket Club, Murieston Valley, Livingston, EH54 9HB.
Livingston Cricket Club and Livingston Round Table are once again joining forces to host the annual Livingston Beer Festival ….now in its 6th year!
Every year the festival aims to find a fresh selection of twelve beers for you to savour whilst challenging and intriguing your taste buds too.
This year is no exception with good quality, locally brewed beer as our theme for the 3-day festival.
There will be a fantastic selection of beers at only £3.00 per pint plus good food available throughout the festival, so why not come along and enjoy the event!
Dates, Times & Ticket Information
- Friday 21st April 7.30PM - Late / Pre Purchased Ticket Only / Includes commemorative glass, buffet and drink. SOLD OUT
- Saturday 22nd April 1.30PM - Late / £5 Entry Ticket / Includes the entrance fee, first pint of beer, and a free commemorative glass.
- Sunday 23rd April 1.30PM - Late / £5 Entry Ticket / Includes the entrance fee, first pint of beer, and a free commemorative glass.
To pre purchase tickets please contact:
Jenny Anderson / 07909 645 084 / email@example.com
Are you a local charity or community organisation looking for funding?
Livingston Round Table are running a Dragon’s Den style event on the 19th May 2017 at Bankton House Hotel for local charities, organisations and groups to pitch for funding.
The winner of the event will receive a prize of £2,000, with all groups invited to the finals of the event also guaranteed a donation!
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a one-page summary covering the following:
1. An overview about your good cause, community group or charity.
2. How are you (the applicant) involved in your good cause or charity?
3. Who else is involved?
4. Who's contributing already (your volunteers, other donations you’ve received etc.) ?
5. Exactly what would the donation be used for? Please try to be specific.
6. How will the donation help your good cause, charity or community group?
7. Who in our local community will benefit from the donation, and how?
For more information please visit http://bit.ly/lividragon
The Livingston Round Table is a social club with a social conscience and aims to make a positive contribution to our local community.
Livingston Round Table was started in 1978 but disbanded in 1999. Ten years later, two game individuals, Simon Aston and Ian Smith, aimed to do something about that and, with little money but bags of enthusiasm, set about resurrecting Livingston Round Table.
They decided the best way of kicking off Round Table in Livingston was a high profile cleaning of the ‘Welcome to Livingston’ sign just off the M8 at Livingston, which they did in April 2009 (the sign has since been replaced with a brand new one). The table was officially re-chartered on 1st April 2010, with Simon Aston as the first Chairman.
The main form of fund raising is the annual Santa Sleigh in December where they visit the streets of Livingston collecting donations. The sleigh was built by Addiewell prison, and over the last couple of years they have raised over £8,000 annually.
The Livingston Beer Festival, now in its sixth year, is another fundraiser, and we hope that the Livingston Valentines Ball will become an annual event.
All the money we raise goes back into the local community!
Since April 2010 LRT has donated over £75,000 for local good causes, charities and organizations throughout the Livingston area whilst having fun doing it.